Saturday 25 April 2009

My Legendary Perez Is Back!


The legendary Miss.Perez is back! I visited her today and her account is back to normal. Everyone has been complaining that Stardoll was rubbish without Perez. These are some of the comments people wrote:

-Cooldude
said...

Welcome back!
I miss all the drama, too xD

AnonymousBiatch said...

GenaPhobia-
Huh? THIS made your day? Wow, for someone who actualy `has` a life you sure are lame....



And it`s good to finally get a real blogger back...
This blog sucked after you left, your amazing friends ruined it...
Only posts that I read are the ones written by Dan.
And Its not bad that Kasia left...

TheFemaleDog said...
It's about damn time! I miss all of the drama, now they're simply petty little fights.


Wow looks like everyone missed Perez and now they are happy she is back. One person that was very shocked was Mario (Dodence_Bt) he was ecstatic about her Return. If you want to view her lovely post then click here.

1 comment: